Your special day will fly by quickly so its important to capture those special moments.
I'm not going to dictate to you where you should be or how you must do things but instead document the story of your day in a non-intrusive style, though I'll always be happy to prompt you if needs be but most of all it will be done in a fun, relaxed but professional manner.
I can be yours for the whole day and night or just capture the ceremony or tailor make a package of something in-between. With my network of photography contacts I can increase the number of photographers for your day and with me having a commercial drone licence I can even capture aspects of your wedding from the air! (Subject to location and weather)
I will always meet with you before hand for a no obligation chat over a coffee and discuss how the plans for your big day are progressing and what will be involved. You have to be comfortable with me being your photographer so its vitally important we know each other before the wedding day to assist in the smooth running of the show.
So if you want to discuss this further with me then click the link and I'll be in contact to discuss packages and availability.
Every package can be changed specific to your requirements and the prices listed below are guidelines
- Package 1 - Shoots at the Church/wedding venue, all group and individual shots at the venue and reception along with the wedding breakfast and speeches. This is usually around 4 hours on site(s) with all images professionally edited and gifted on wedding specific USB stick wooden box
- Package 2 - Half day package which includes all of Package 1 plus either bridal makeup shoots in advance of the ceremony or the evening 'bash' - As always, these can be customised to your needs and requirements
- Package 3 - Full day - Basically I'm yours for the day - from the first of the make up through until the dancing is done.
- Where you require additional photographers I will source through my contacts of photographers and advise in advance of your day who I will be using and additional costs.
- Drone images and video - Holding the commercial drone licence allows me to add drone footage for your wedding to a package, however, not every location is permittable for flights and it would be weather permitting - Prices for additional drone work start at £300
- Fine Art wedding album - All the images presented to you on the USB stick will be yours to treasure and use as you please. However, if you would like me to create a wedding album for you then these start from £300 with options for layout and size to customise as you require.